Monday, June 21, 2010

go ahead,

SAY IT.

i slacked hard this month and a half ish. i miss blogging. ranting, raving, talking shit.
BACK IN BUISNESS BITCHES.

so much has been going on in my life, im not really sure where to start. i'd compose a list in order of most recent going-ons but the month of june has literally been a big mother of a blur.
i moved. CIAO brooklyn. it was a hell of a move too. i through out literally everything and people were outside my place going through the boxes like little rats. just snatching all my designer duds. i thought i wanted to leave but as soon as i was gone i missed everything about it.
walking miles, chuck, deals, a place to call my own, my bed, even the polskis.
my parents came and hauled ass with me to my room in the city. my dad chirped me the whole time about having too much stuff. i just cried and said he didn't understand the pain of giving up perfectly good hardly worn shoes to people i didn't know.

but here i am! midtown manhattan living with the queen of crazies! like today for instance.. i walk in with tribal church choir music blaring. or the other day, when she told me she'd like to die in india. and they'd hate me in india because i like to be clean.

EXCUSE ME FOR WANTING TO BE HYGENIC. KILL ME.
i'll be out of here in 8 ish days, if not sooner.

i can already tell this summer is gunna be off the chain. fourth of july alone is gonna be nothing short of EPIC.
its already hotter than saaaaauna here and i CANT EVEN WAIT for it to get worse!
i feel like it'll be good for me to be here for the summer. things happen here. people get IT INNNNN.
i also love my friends, and my main squeeze and my life here.
the other day i pounded the pavement and went to like 14 castings. perrrrrrty sure i got the cover of an up and coming art mag in soho. fucking YES. HERE WE GO.
i want this so bad i've decided. i'm not gonna stop until i feel like i've done what i set out to do. new york does that to you. it gives you a large dose of how hard life is and then slaps you in the face until you make something of yourself. im more determined then ever to do something here whether it be bigtime or just not. i want this more than i even thought.

im surrounded by the best people. i have the best friends and people that care about me and i'm beyond fortunate for all of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment