Wednesday, April 28, 2010

dear diary;

i need a vacation.
and for it to get hot out! it's supposed to be 85 on saturday. i'm supposed to work a jewellery trade show saturday. just my luck.

operation find a closet for less than 500 bones has begun! i found a place i think. i'm sure it'll be just big enough to sleep standing up and maybe fit a few pairs of shoes. the lady also said i can't have sleepovers which is going to be a big problem. it's not my fault i'm a born cuddler. i need to sleep beside someone, i just do. she's older so she probably thinks i'm going to bring boys home. little does she know i'm over boys and everyone knows boys don't go for gingers.

TWO WEEKS UNTIL I GO HOOOOOME. this time i'm excited! mostly to not remember anything while i'm there! hitting the duty free the second i cross that beautiful border.

i also decided that i owe it to myself to do some serious shopping before i come home. i called my mom today and told her to put my life savings in my account! let the good times roll. it's not like i need anything but i'm sick of budgeting and shopping at deals and target and coupon cutting. i'm sick of it. i feel like i deserve to go a little nuts. AND GO NUTS I WILL.

i'm so excited for summer. not going back to niagara, but for the weather and for all the summer time wonders.
i made a list of things i want to do. this list didn't include sleeping as i feel i need to monitor my free time in the best way possible.
1. campfires! and camping for that matter! there is no better smell than a blazing FIYAA.
2. peaches. i love peaches.
3. drinkdrinkdrink.rumrumrum.
4. rock the bells? perhaps?
5. find a job that allows for me to make bank. in a hurry.
6. start gambling. because really the chino is dope. free beverages, great oxygen flow, and a great place to meet new friends with possible gambling addictions.
7. start running
8. come back to new york for a week and hit up the hamptons. it's how i do.
9. palm bitch? maybe? if the cheddz is in my favor.
10. roadtrip with kynna.
11. cherry pick.
12. have a backyard fiesta!
13. forget the fact that i'm still in school. and still need to be doing work online while basking in sweet summertime.
14. make each and everyone of my friends a t-shirt that best represents our friendship.
15. blog everyday.
16. meet boys that don't treat me like dog's dinner and proceed to have a beautiful summer fling.
17. kick my serious bubblegum addiction.
18. patio it up at every dive bar st. catharines has to offer.
19. swim everyday..in pools that i B& E into. bad to the asssssss.
20. forget the fact that i'm away from my big city princess corrrrboo.
21. find a dope ass new apartment in the city to move into come september.
22. hangout with my mom as much as possible.
23. make my sister hate me less.
24. make a concious effort to not get a 3rd degree burn this year. SPF 32908234098. YESSS.
25. not have a cellphone.
26. cheapgreeeeeeen.
27. grow my hair as long as i can without looking amazonwoman-esque.
28. make ammends with all the people that are haters.
29. tequila.
30. have a 4th of july party! cause why not!
31. FIND WORLD PEACE.

>.<

my throat is starting to tickle. not good, not goooooood. someone needs to get more than 2 1/2 hours of z's! (i say zee now not zed) i also say soda now, not pop.
weird!

AMERICA, FUCK YA.

17 DAYS UNTIL MY BIRTHDAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment