Wednesday, April 21, 2010

gettagrip

well don't i wish i went to coachella 2010!
gorillaz, MUSE, LCD soundsystem, de la soul, COOoOoheed, JIGGAMAN.

so beaaaaaauty.

CAN THEY PLEASE PROCREATE ALREADY.

yesterday was such a shitty day;
GURU passed, RIP.
it was 420 and i didn't even light one up aaaaaand i had a crater of a blister all friggan day.
i did find three dollars on the ground though! thank you to whomever bought me a venti! mucho appreciated!

i've decided that after i finished my AA degree in march, i'm going to (attempt) to move to Cali to finish my BA. I've been applying to FIDM, a pretty decent fashion school out in San Fran. With luck i'll get in and be a WEST COAST GAL. i feel like now's my only time to just shoot the shit and move around. i know a few people out there and i think it'd be dope to explore california in all it's sunshine and sandal wearing glory! I figure i'm gonna spend the most, if not the rest of my life working in NYC so why not experience a different place while i'm a youngin'(and my parents are supporting me. teehee)



INCASE A REMINDER IS NECESSARY, BIRTHDAY IS TMINUS 24 BIG ONNNNNES.
i booked my flight for May 12th. so pumped to see all my naders!

1 comment: